Winston-Salem Pediatrics was established by Dr. Jerry Bennett in 1970 and is the oldest independent pediatric practice in the area. We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you to achieve the best health for your child. The information in this site will tell you about our policies and is designed to answer questions you may have about the practice. If you have additional questions, please ask, since we do want to be of help.
All Pediatricians are board certified.
- Graduate of UNC-Chapel Hill and ECU’s Brody School of Medicine.
- Married with three daughters.
- Enjoys spending time with his family, yard work, and Tarheel sports.
- Native of Illinois
- Undergraduate Degree: Wake Forest University
- Medical Degree: Wake Forest University
- Residency: Wake Forest University
- 2 children
- Hobbies: Running, her family
- Native of Warner Robbins, GA
- Undergraduate degree: WFU
- Medical degree: UNC
- Residency: WFU Baptist Medical Center
- 3 children
- Hobbies: her children, piano and skiing
- Undergraduate of Wake Forest University and graduated medical school at Bowman Gray School of Medicine.
- Performed residency at Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC.
- Board certified in pediatrics and certified PALS instructor.
- Enjoys her family and friends, cooking, golf, and photography
- 1 child
- Has worked in our billing department for 9 years
- Has been at the Winston-Salem office for over 6 years.
- Loves Wake Forest athletics and attends Salem College.
- Has been with the Winston-Salem office for over 1 year.
- Loves the Tarheels.
- She loves Iowa Hawkeye football, traveling, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Married with 3 daughters and 6 grandchildren ranging in age from 3 years to 20 years.
- Worked with children her entire adult life from teaching pre-school, nursing special needs children, newborn nursery, and now W-S Pediatrics.
- Has been with the Winston-Salem office for 2 years.
- Has worked at Winston-Salem Pediatrics for 19 years!
- Enjoys walking, working in her yard, music, and her family